Saturday 10 December 2016

I'M STILL FUMING!!! Regarding the decision from the LGO...sticking up and siding with the council.

Parts of my email/letter to my MP.

The LGO claimed to be an independent organisation, not biased and don't take sides, but from the decision...it clearly shows the opposite!

The investigator has given me a chance to comment on her decision, but I'm not building any hope whatsoever that she will change her mind because of her previous actions...and if she still continues on the path of councils acts & regulations, that "noise not statutory" (which I think, should have been taken out of the equation in the first place because of the nature of noise).  But, nevertheless, these noises are very loud and have affected my health, plus I'm unable to sell my property because of it.  My understanding of "noise not statutory" is; noise can affect one's health or even kills you, but that's alright because it's not statutory???  But to me, these noises are statutory too because I have to endure them 7 days a week - from 5 heavy fire and 1 extra main entry doors,  administered by 4 young men from a poorly constructed (ex-council) property.

I can now see clearly why so many people in similar situations give up on their fight with the government/council because it's impossible for an ordinary layman to win because of rules and regulations that the council and the LGO can use to their own benefit in order not to fix problems.  The system is stacked against the ordinary layman, and he can't beat the system, so he has to give up and suffer.  And, as I understand it, this HMO situation is not just the council's fault; it is the government's and the council is just carrying out government's orders.  And this is why I had mentioned in the past; because you are a government minister and your government is responsible for the HMO's scheme you should have had more powers to stop what is happening to me as a citizen and my human rights!  Instead of saying; escalate your complaint to councils stages 1, 2 & 3, then, contact the LGO they will sort it.  That's not how it should have been; as my MP and the fact your government is responsible for the HMO scheme, therefore, you have a duty to sort it!

No comments:

Post a Comment