Friday 20 January 2017

14 months now but still no solution...and HMO fire doors noise still going on.  I have even been hospitalised with high blood pressure and a mild stroke because of anxiety, stress and the noise that the council put me under.

It seems no one can touch the council as they're a law unto themselves.  My Councillor, the local MP, a member of the Lords, and other organisations couldn't help me or they just weren't interested...  And even the Local Government Ombudsman (that supposed to me neutral and don't take sides) blatantly took the council's side and failed me too.

Everything that the council stated in their report ( whether right or wrong, the LGO supported it).  Everything I put forward to support my case was ignored/dismissed and not even taken into consideration.  It was as though I didn't exist!  Vital evidence that I should have submitted to the LGO to support my case, I wasn't asked for, but instead, they carried on with their "biased supposedly investigation" of the council and did not let me know when it had finished.  It was I that had to contact them to find out why the investigation was taking so long, only to be informed it had finished about a month earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment