Saturday 28 January 2017

IS THIS A DELIBERATE COVER UP BY THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT OMBUDSMAN INVESTIGATOR?


This is quite a lot to read, but please have patience and read it, as it shows what I/we the ordinary vulnerable people have to deal with a system that is biased and even corrupted.


THIS IS MY ACCOUNT OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT OMBUDSMAN SO-CALLED INVESTIGATION. I’ll be sending it to them and the media.


CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN ME AND LGO INVESTIGATOR:
INVESTIGATOR...
15 December 2016, you informed me: “I am on annual leave from this afternoon until 4 January so my response will be sent on my return.”


ME...
I waited...and no contact from you. Then I contacted you again, 2 January 2017, informing you: “I forgot was to attach pictures of houses...  Mine and HMO neighbour's house is exactly like the black house.  And the white house is what the council have renovated and brought up to environmental standard - (sound proofing and stud walling etc).  So, the white house used to be like the black house before the renovation that would have made it soundproof and eco-friendly.”


I copied the following extract from the council's website” http://www.stevenage.gov.uk/housing/private-sector-housing/24725/


INVESTIGATOR...
03 January 2017, you responded: “Thank you for your email of 2 January, receipt of which I confirm. I will have regard to this email alongside your earlier comments. I will write to you again shortly.”


ME...
13 January 2017, I replied to you: “I'm just following up regarding the outcome of your final decision.”


INVESTIGATOR...
16 January 2017, you responded: “Thank you for your two emails sent of 13 January. I will be writing to you this week addressing the comments you have raised in response to my decision on your complaint. I am sorry I have not done so sooner however I have had a number of matters to address on my return to work. I have set aside a day later this week to consider your comments fully.”


ME…
18 January 2017, I contacted you again:
Thanks for that...”


I've obtained the following information (from a person in a similar situation as me) for you to consider in support of my case/decision:” 
HMO regulations state that the only outside factor an HMO Committee must consider is potential noise disturbance due to "design flaws" in the building. Also look at article 8 of the human rights act. Local authorities have to take positive steps to protect you from noise.


ME...
26 January 2017, I didn’t get a reply, so sent the following: “I suspect you have no intention to consider your draft decision.”


This draft decision answer has been going on for much too long while I'm still suffering!  It seems to me I'm not important as the councils and their HMO landlord and you are not bothered, and already made your mind up in your draft decision.”  And I suspect you're ignoring it, still in support and sticking up for the council, in spite of all my comments and evidence; where the council haven't submitted to you any hard evidence to their denials.”


You disregarded the importance of my complaint is appalling and you should be investigated!”  If I don't get a positive reaction from you within the next week, I'll be starting legal proceeding against the council, and see if I can do the same against you/the LGO for the willful, biased way you've handled my complaint against the council and the disregard you had for me in the process of your "so-called" investigation.”



Confirm receipt of this email.”

No comments:

Post a Comment