Monday 3 April 2017

Check this out... At the beginning of my complaint back in early 2016, I emailed the Labour leader of the Stevenage Borough Council (twice) for help with the situation I'm facing...and also posted on her facebook page, but I got no response from her. So, about 2 weeks ago one of her campaigners knocked on my door wanting me to vote for her in the local election. I soon gave him a piece of my mind... Then she contacted me by letter, obviously, because her campaigner passed my message on to her. And all she did in a letter, is apologised and blah-blah-blah... as they 'all' do... I suppose the think that apologising is the easiest way to solve complaints or make one feel better. But it doesn't cut it! What good is an apology, and that god-forsaking-word "SORRY" because we all know they don't mean it. You see; they want you to vote for them but once they get into power they forget about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment